Bangalore (IN), August 2018 - Videos, they're everywhere! With mobile devices, social media, and several other video-friendly formats out there, using videos in your learning strategy is an absolute MUST! This eBook provides insights into how you can use video-based learning effectively for corporate training. It also touches upon microlearning videos and how you can leverage them to create high-impact training.
Videos are a high-impact medium and, by extension, video-based learning creates an engaging learning experience with high recall and retention. This makes videos a popular choice with learners of all profiles, including Millennials.
In this eBook, Asha Pandey (CMD, EI Design) provides insights into how you can use video-based learning effectively for corporate training. Specifically, this eBook touches upon what microlearning videos are and how you can leverage them to create high-impact training.
This eBook includes insights into
- what’s driving the wider usage of video-based learning
- what the challenges associated with video-based learning are, and how you can offset them
- the diverse formats that can be used to offer video-based learning (eight examples)
- microlearning videos and how to use them in corporate training
- reasons for investing in microlearning videos
- the key benefits of microlearning videos
- tips and best practices to incorporate in creating microlearning videos
- the diverse formats that can be used to offer microlearning videos for corporate training (six examples)