Berlin (GER), November 2020 - The full programme for this year's OEB Global Virtual Experience is now available online. OEB 2020 is taking place virtually over five days, from 30 Nov, creating new ways to learn, be inspired, engage, share, collaborate, meet and network online. The full programme of keynotes, workshops, panel sessions, and more is now available via the OEB website. It offers an incredible opportunity to learn, engage, and exchange with the global network of experts and practitioners in the field of digital learning.
The unique conference programme fosters exchange on the most important developments and trends that will shape the future of learning in the corporate, education, and public- service sectors. Over 50 sessions offer delegates the chance to take part in an entire week of knowledge sharing, and all will be available on demand for three months after the event.
Thirteen plenaries feature world-class keynote speakers who are proven experts with contributions far beyond the conference themes:
The workshops offer a programme filled with activities to develop practical skills and acquire deeper knowledge of the subject matter. To allow for valuable learning experiences, seats are limited and participants are required to sign up for them in advance via OEB's registration form.
Over 130 sessions and presentations by experts and practitioners from 42 countries will deliver a state of the art programme with unique insights, experiences, and foresights.
This year's sessions include
- Tips for Successful eAcademic Remote Learning Strategies in the Light of COVID - and Beyond; Work Life Projects Online: Value Creation for Students, Teachers and Business
- Learning to Bridge Skills Gaps - Developing Awareness and Making Use of Digital Certificates; How Virtual and Hybrid Classrooms are Transforming Online Learning
- Immersive Newcomer Onboarding - Your Onboarding Programme Redesign
- Learning as a Vehicle to a Sustainable Future
- XR in Education, State of the Art 2020 - Merging Immersive Realities
- Digital Ethics in Education and Training
- "Global Snapshots" from Latin America, the Middle East, Oceania and Africa
- Building a Sting Future - Tackling Mindsets, Mental Models, and Other L&D Monsters
- VET@work - How to Narrow the Gap between Vocational Education and the Labour Market
- Assessing Academic, Social and Personal Stress of Online and Traditional Learners
- and much, much more.
OEB Global Virtual Experience tickets are available for 150 euros.
"Join us and be part of the discussion about the future of learning and training. When you look at our agenda, you will understand that you cannot afford to miss out this year on what will be a high-value ‘must’ at a very affordable one-time-only price. It’s being offered at this exceptional rate due to the pandemic and the effect it’s having on our community," explains Astrid Jaeger, OEB Global Virtual Experience 2020.