Washington, DC (USA), February 2022 -The United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA) is pleased to announce the 2022 Annual Conference Call for Proposals for our 35th Anniversary event, 18-21 July 2022, at the Avon Williams Campus of Tennessee State University in Nashville. Proposals will be based on the conference theme "All Aboard the Distance Learning Train".
USDLA welcome proposals from all who work in distance or digital education across constituencies. We have speakers and attendees from corporate, education (higher and K-12), tele-health, government, military, and more.
The following topics have been requested in recent surveys:
- Online Teaching and Training
- HyFlex Strategies for Success
- Student Engagement Techniques
- Distance and Digital Learning Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- A Look Ahead - Educational Environment Five Years Out
- Professional Development for the Online Staff/Faculty
This is 35th anniversary of USDLA, and the organisers have some great speakers and content to share. The conference will take place 18-21 July in Nashville, on the Tennessee State University campus.