OEB 2022 Conference Keynote Speakers Highlighted
Berlin (GER), September 2022 - OEB has announced the keynote speakers for its 2022 conference, taking place in Berlin 23-25 November, the 28th edition of OEB, which now incorporates Learning Technologies Germany.
OEB event director, Astrid Jaeger said, "The theme for OEB 2022 is 'Re-imagining Our Vision for Learning', and we are assembling a world-class programme of keynote speakers to bring this to life at OEB this November."
The OEB 2022 keynote speaker lineup includes
- Pär Lager, Lecturer at the Swedish Defence University, Senior Advisor and Author of "Upskill and Reskill"
- Njeri Mwagiru, Senior Futurist at Institute for Futures Research (IFR) at Stellenbosch University Business School
- Carlos J. Ochoa Fernández, Founder and CEO ONE Digital Consulting / Chairman Education Committee VRAR Association
- Berna Öztinaz, CHRO Genel Energy, EAPM Board Member, WFPMA Board Delegate
- Bart Rienties, Professor of Learning Analytics at the Institute of Educational Technology at the Open University UK
- Rikke Toft Nørgård, Associate Professor at the School of Education, Aarhus University, Steering Group Member at the Centre for Higher Education Futures
- Meredith Wellard, VP Group Learning Talent and HR Platforms, Deutsche Post DHL
The listing of keynote speakers and first programme highlights for OEB 2022 is on the OEB Conference website and offers just a taste of what is being planned for OEB this year. The full and complete programme will be out on the website in September.
By bringing together participants from the higher education, workplace, and government sectors since 1995, OEB has and will be critically examining how technology opportunities and challenges are transforming the world of learning.
This vibrant and thought-provoking conference and exhibition with keynote plenaries from world-class speakers, debates, panel discussions, and endless networking opportunities will provide the perfect environment to stimulate, explore, and inform working practices to create a better digital learning world.