Lillehammer (NO), November 2022 - Welcome to Lillehammer, Norway on 15 - 17 February 2023. The programme is starting to take shape, and Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences (INN) and ICDE are looking forward to welcoming you to this three-day conference, covering a range of current, relevant, and interesting topics.
The conference will offer presentations, panel discussions, workshops, and networking events. In addition to receiving submissions from over 30 countries across all continents, the conference also has an assortment of Norwegian and international partners, including
- the UNESCO Institute for Lifelong Learning (UIL)
- International Labour Organisation (ILO)
- The European Association of Distance Teaching Universities (EADTU)
- Commonwealth of Learning (COL)
- Electronic Platform for Adult Learning in Europe (EPALE)
- The Norwegian Directorate for Higher Education and Skills (HK-DIR)
With more than 450 people registering their interest, significant intent to participate in the conference has already been shown. We are now inviting you to officially register for the conference and secure your place. The early-bird fee is available until 06 November.