Leuven (BE), June 2023 - The organising committee of the MEDEA Awards is very pleased to announce the seven finalists for the 2023 Annual MEDEA Awards.
The finalists (in alphabetical order) shortlisted for the MEDEA Award, Special Jury Prize and Audience Favourite Prize are
- Effective Communication for Leadership by IE University, Spain
- From Archive to the Classroom - the interactive use of media to boost digital literacy in learners by meemoo, Flemish Institute for Archives, Belgium
- Mediajungle - Super Fake Safari by Mediajungle, The Netherlands
- Platinum Jubilee by The National Archives, United Kingdom
- Stolpersteine NRW by Westdeutscher Rundfunk, Germany
- Tell Me What I See by Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Norway
- “Trust Me" Documentary by Getting Better Foundation, United States
Seventy entries from all over Europe, the US, Australia, Canada, Thailand, the Philippines, and Ecuador were submitted this year! Entries included several high-quality examples of MOOCs, as well as a podcast, online games, media literacy interactive videos, virtual reality training resources, and many more examples of how multimedia is used to support learning and teaching.
Each finalist is invited to present its entry at the annual Media & Learning Conference: "Where Pedagogy meets Media" in Leuven, Belgium on 20-21 June. The winners will be announced during the MEDEA Awards Ceremony taking place in Leuven City Town Hall, 20 June 2023, at 17:30.