Jacksonville, FL (USA), April 2019 - "Instilled" combines LTG’s best-in-class eLearning and talent management products into one efficient learning experience platform to capture, catalogue, and discover organizational knowledge.
Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG), a leading provider of integrated talent management and learning technologies software and services, has announced the creation of "Instilled", a learning experience platform (LXP).
"Instilled" provides a simple and scalable tool that combines LTG’s award-winning technologies into a platform that provides a unique experience for each user. It employs data-driven, self-directed learning and curated content that allows the user to take control of the learning when and where needed.
"'Instilled' solves a common problem: the balance between creating engaging, user-friendly learning experiences and those that are measurable and drive business results," said Tim Martin, Chief Innovation and Product Officer at LTG. "We’re proud to introduce this new brand to the market and have received great feedback so far on how Instilled will help make organizations more efficient by streamlining the manner in which learners find and experience learning content of various types."
Conceived from conversations with large enterprise customers, Instilled boasts an engaging, measurable learning experience that makes the most of learners’ time and delivers on stringent business goals. The platform captures organizational knowledge and delivers learning opportunities where people are and when they need it most.
Benefits of the "Instilled LXP" include the ability to
- share collections of interactive, video and eLearning content with just a few clicks
- disperse content globally and translate it into more than 100 languages
- efficiently deliver relevant and timely content to learners, limiting time wasted on search
- measure learning investment with purposeful reports that analyze learning, reveal trends, and identify content gaps in real time
- engage with other learners by asking questions and leaving comments within the platform.
"Instilled" was developed by the team behind gomo, Watershed, and Rustici Software, learning technology leaders within the LTG portfolio.