London (UK), September 2019 – Open source technology has given learning and development (L&D) managers the flexibility, freedom, and ownership to create customised training programmes for their organisations. But more importantly, leveraging open source technology helps ensure a future-proof investment by allowing admins to constantly adapt their LMS to the ever-changing learning ecosystem and to meet their company's educational and business needs as they evolve.
In this webinar, we'll explore
- the evolving role and capabilities of the learning management system (LMS) within the larger ecosystem
- how to take advantage of a best-of-breed learning strategy
- how to maximise the interoperability of open source to extend and future-proof your learning programme
- the leading open source learning platforms, Moodle and Totara, and how to determine which is the right fit for your needs.
- top takeaways from The Times 2019 Learning & Development Report
Date - 03 October 2019
Time - 14.00 BST
Duration - one hour