eCom Learning Solutions Updates Its Learning Management System
Dunfermline (SCT), July 2022 - eCom Learning Solutions, one of Scotland's leading digital learning and assessment specialists, has updated its eNetLearn learning management system (LMS).
Among the LMS's expanded and updated features are
- its updated Security safeguards to keep data safe - and learners - secure
- the Course Certification feature, which automatically generates a certificate for learners on completion of a course, cutting administration time considerably and giving learners instant gratification. Course certificates can be created as editable pdfs and can automatically pull through data such as the name of the course, the date, and learner's name
- the Evidence feature, which enhances the learning experience and adds a further layer of accountability for learners. Rather than have learners complete a course, take a test, and then never need to return to the subject, eNetLearn learners submit evidence to the administrator for feedback and approval (or rejection). This Evidence feature is helpful for those who need to collect specific pieces of information at different points of a learner's journey, such as to meet the requirements of GDPR, compliance, or other regulatory needs
- the Booking Management feature, which enables administrators to organise any learning-related event, whether delivered online or face to face, from one location. It allows for customising attendee instructions and can automate sending out delegate reminders
- single sign on (SSO), which simplifies the learners’ lives by keeping them logged in to the system once they've logged in via a main interface such as Microsoft or Windows
- an eCommerce feature that lets those selling eLearning materials manage their store, 24/7. Allied to the LMS's Catalogue feature, organisations can add items and set prices, offer discounts, and allow customers to buy content on behalf of others using vouchers.
Allan Maclean, eCom's Marketing Manager, explained, "eNetLearn is a mobile-first LMS that gives learners access to structured, self-service eLearning and support materials in a range of disciplines and helps organisations prepare their teams for the future of work. This digital learning solution reaches learners wherever they are and whenever they need these materials.
"Clients tell us that using eNetLearn promotes learner engagement, rewards learning, drives the acquisition of knowledge and skills, and incentivises learning," he said.