London (UK), October 2022 - The Connect 2022 conference programme is live on the Learning Network website, detailing sponsored sessions and big debates, and sharing more about the opening and closing talks.
The event is taking place at the Leonardo Royal Hotel, London Tower Bridge, 15 November. The LN Connect website contains ticket sales, including a discounted rate available until 14 October, details of the venue, and discounted accommodation for members.
LN Connect's line-up includes
- Supporting the learning of others: What about us? - Michelle Parry-Slater, Kairos Modern Learning
- Learning Innovation - What's hot, what's hype, and what's worth exploring? - David Perring, Fosway
- The future of Digital Learning - and why it's all about engagement - Erica Farmer, Quantum Rise Talent Group Ltd
- Why Content Chaos is a big opportunity for L&D practitioners - Toby Harris, Filtered
- Demystifying the Metaverse - Sophie Costin and Robin Scott, MakeReal
- Things work better when they are beautiful - Tom Moore and Nathan Konstantino, iAM Learning
- Sweet eLearning harmony - how to be the best developer (and best client!) - Michael Ditchburn, Mint Learning
- How can localisation support with DE&I initiatives? - Emily Decker, Comtec Translations
- Big Debate: Standards and Professionalisation - Michaela Reaney, The Opportunity Group
- Big Debate: Digital Transformation - Niall Gavin, Independent Consultant
- Big Debate: L&D Capabilities and Skills - Joan Keevill, Designs on Learning
- Dare to be different - Jane Daly, People-Star.
Follow the event on social media using #LNConnect22.